Q: i am looking of an k3ve engine that can work in the toyota bb other than the original

i need a new wngine

If you are looking for an interchange engine for your present vehicle, please input your year, make and model at Car-part.com and you will find plenty of possibilities. Please note that engines other than the one(s) originally specified and cataloged for your VIN number cannot be used in production vehicles because engine computers are not interchangeable. And, you cannot flash re-program your existing computer to work with a "different" engine because almost as rule "different" engines use different computer hardware (physically different PCM’s), not to mention different wiring harnesses. In modern production vehicles, if you desire to use a non catalog engine (a non interchange engine) that will only work if you literally carry over all electronic controls, computer hardware and wiring that are associated with the donor engine to the vehicle. Obviously, that makes it very impractical and so few people do it. If you are interested in an engine replacement (OEM to OEM), YourMechanic professionals in certain locales can assist with that. Please simply inquire based on your locale. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. i am looking of an k3ve engine that can work in the toyota bb other than the original