Q: I am looking into buying a bull bar or a grille guard and I am wondering if one is stronger than the other/ which one I should buy

I am looking into buying a bull bar or a grille guard and I am wondering if one is stronger than the other/ which one I should buy?

Hi there. I’ve found Westin and Steelcraft grill guards to be very well made. However, the key to ensuring your grill guard is "good" is in the installation. Regardless of which one you purchase, ALWAYS follow the steps and advice of the product manufacturer; as most failures occur when the installer tries to fabricate an installation to their own standards.

• I am looking into buying a bull bar or a grille guard and I am wondering if one is stronger than the other/ which one I should buy