Q: I am locked out of the car and the trunk is open. Where is the lever to let the seats down so i can crawl threw the back seat? 2004 Audi A4

I just need to know where the lever if one exsists to lower the seats threw the trunk so i can crawl threw and open the door

Hi there - the back seats on the A4 do not fold over (except possibly for the Avant/wagon). If you have the ski boot feature, there is a small opening, but probably not large enough for an adult. Sorry!

3. I am locked out of the car and the trunk is open. Where is the lever to let the seats down so i can crawl threw the back seat? 2004 Audi A4