Q: i am leaking coolant. still. why?

i replaced my radiator yesterday because it was leaking, and now its still leaking on the front passenger side. what could be the problem? its a brand new radiator.

Can you see where it is leaking from? It is possible that one of the radiator hose clamps may not be tight enough allowing coolant to leak. It is also possible that the radiator may not have been the only leak on the vehicle. If you need assistance locating the leak, reach out to a qualified mechanic. They will be able to provide you with assistance in order to make the right repair.

3. i am leaking coolant. still. why?