Q: I am having trouble with my key fully turning in the ignition to start. It will turn halfway and I hear a clicking noise.

My key will not fully turn in the ignition to actually start the car. I have to continuously turn it, it sometimes take me 15-20 mins for the key to turn all the way to start the car. While I'm turning the key I do hear a clicking noise as if something is not catching.

3. I am having trouble with my key fully turning in the ignition to start. It will turn halfway and I hear a clicking noise.