Q: I am having trouble finding a radiator. Can the radiator from a 1500 Dodge work? I have a 2002 Dodge Conversion Van - a 1500 with the 5.2L engine

Can the radiator from the truck fit in my van

A: Hey there. The radiator will not fit. I did...

Hey there. The radiator will not fit. I did a quick search for new radiators to see if the part numbers would match. If the parts numbers did match, this would mean both vehicles use the same part but they do not. You will need to source a radiator from a van like yours or visit a parts store to get a brand new one to have the radiator fit properly. If you need help with the radiator replacement, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to perform this service.