Q: I am having terrible gas mileage and did almost everything to fix it but nothing works, what else could be the cause of this?

I have recently noticed my gas mileage is half of what it should be. Tire pressure in my car is good, I have new spark plugs, new air filter, good oil, and I don't use AC or accelerate or brake quickly or hard. Not sure what is the cause of this issue and can't afford to keep paying for gas so often.

It is very possible considering all the parts that have been replaced that there is a fuel leak that you may not have noticed. I would recommend having your fuel lines inspected by a qualified professional to determine if there are any leaks present. If any leaks exist I would strongly recommend to have them repaired as soon as possible to avoid any safety issues that may occur from leaking fuel out of your vehicle.

3. I am having terrible gas mileage and did almost everything to fix it but nothing works, what else could be the cause of this?