Q: I am having terrible gas mileage and did almost everything to fix it but nothing works, what else could be the cause of this?

I have recently noticed my gas mileage is half of what it should be. Tire pressure in my car is good, I have new spark plugs, new air filter, good oil, and I don't use AC or accelerate or brake quickly or hard. Not sure what is the cause of this issue and can't afford to keep paying for gas so often.

3. I am having terrible gas mileage and did almost everything to fix it but nothing works, what else could be the cause of this?