Q: I am having Mitsubishi Lancer box. Engine sounds well,Car is pulling well, not much smoke but some time engine oil is dippin

Engine sounds well,Car is pulling well, not much smoke but some times engine oil is dipping to low so I have to top up also Radiator has no leak but water is some how draining.. I have a doubt that the water is getting in to the engine bay through radiator main hose. Am I correct. Please help me on this to what should I do ?

3. I am having Mitsubishi Lancer box. Engine sounds well,Car is pulling well, not much smoke but some time engine oil is dippin