Q: I am having directional light issues.

This is a 1995 Toyota pickup with the extended cab. The engine type was not listed it is a 22re engine. My problem has to do with the directional lights. I have checked the fuses and they are good. What are the steps I should take to try and find the problem now? what should I look at to find the problem ?

A: Hello. The exact issues weren’t too clear. ...

Hello. The exact issues weren’t too clear. Are the lights coming on at all? Is only one light having problems or are both? One thing that you can do is turn on the left and then right turn signal, and then look for bulbs that do not turn on and check those bulbs. A blown out bulb will keep the light from blinking. If you need help having this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the turn signals and guide with a repair.