Q: I am having a weird issue with my brake lights.

When I barely touch my brake pedal my brake lights come on, but when I apply a little pressure they go off until I get about half way and they come on again and go back off until I bottom out the pedal and only then do they stay on. I have already replaced the brake light switch approximately 1 month ago. Could it be the interlock solenoid going out? I hear it activate when I press on the brake and deactivate when the lights go out.

This problem sounds like the brake light switch is malfunctioning. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to your location to test and replace brake light switch. At the same time have connector to switch checked for problems with wires or pins.

3. I am having a weird issue with my brake lights.