Q: i am going to buy a mazda cx 6it was a loud noise and under the seat got hot with a new battery it still starts sounds like like t

going to buy a mazda cx 6 it made a loud noise and under the seat got hot been sitting a year but with a new battery will still start sounds like the catalytic converter to me

Hi there. The catalytic converter is definitely a possibility. The noise coupled with heat leads me to suspect it as well. Your Mechanic offers a pre-purchase inspection that is a worthy investment when contemplating purchasing a vehicle. This is a detailed inspection with a report that is available to you. This inspection will allow you to make an informed decision about whether to purchase the car or not. This is also a great negotiation tool I strongly suggest having a pre-purchase inspection performed. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a pre-purchase inspection.

3. i am going to buy a mazda cx 6it was a loud noise and under the seat got hot with a new battery it still starts sounds like like t