Q: I am getting Oil pressure, EPS, Malfunction indicator is RED in my car after ON position. What should i need to do?

I am getting Oil pressure, EPS, Malfunction indicator is RED in my car after ON position. What should i need to do?

The oil pressure light should always be illuminated when the key is in the on position. This is because with the engine not running, there is no oil pressure. If the engine is running and the oil pressure light is still illuminated, then the problem is likley the oil pressure switch. If the engine seems to be running fine, the oil pressure switch is the most likely cause. If the engine is running poorly or making strange noises, it is possible that the engine does not have oil pressure and I would recommend not to drive it. This could be due to low or no oil in the engine or severely worn engine parts. If this is the case, I would recommend having your engine inspected by a qualified professional.

3. I am getting Oil pressure, EPS, Malfunction indicator is RED in my car after ON position. What should i need to do?