Q: I am curious what the estimated parts and repair cost would be on the following for a 2008 Beetle Convertible: Trunk Harness

I am curious what the estimated parts and repair cost would be on the following for a 2008 Beetle Convertible: Trunk Harness
Vacuum pump/ Oil leak Rear brakes Strut mounts CV Boots Fuel tank and EVP canister.
Trying to decide if should just sell or get these fixed. Thanks so much!

3. I am curious what the estimated parts and repair cost would be on the following for a 2008 Beetle Convertible: Trunk Harness