Q: I am considering buying a vehicle with high mileage, do you have an opinion about high mileage vehicles?

The vehicle I am looking at is a 2007 Toyota Tundra with 233,500 miles. Everyone tells me that it's too many miles however everyone also says that Toyotas run forever if taken care of. This Toyota looks well taken care of and is at a dealership that has done an inspection on it. Carfax shows clear with good service records.

3. I am considering buying a vehicle with high mileage, do you have an opinion about high mileage vehicles?