Q: Q: I am changing alternators

I have the old alternator STUCK, i have removed the three bolts, belt and two plugs, and it still won't budge, how do i get it out?

3. Q: I am changing alternators

Q: Heat in the front won't work

Hi there. The front heater core my be restricted. A cooling system flush may resolve the problem. It may be a faulty temperature blend door actuator if the blower motor is still not operational. Checking the fuse would be in...

Q: Someone attempted to steal my car and now I have a no crank no start issue

Hello. This is likely a sign of a short somewhere in the ignition circuit. Depending on what happened and what the thief tried to wire when trying to steal the vehicle, it would be hard to diagnose. Most likely while...

Q: Skipping during idling and driving

Hello. Oil on the spark plugs can be an indication of a failed O-ring, worn piston, or worn valve guide. The first of which is less serious than the others, but it should be inspected sooner than later. Catching a...