Q: Q: I am changing alternators

I have the old alternator STUCK, i have removed the three bolts, belt and two plugs, and it still won't budge, how do i get it out?

3. Q: I am changing alternators

Q: Why won't my brake lights turn off

There is a brake light switch on or near the pedal assembly. That switch could have been jarred in such a way that the switch contacts are stuck in the closed (lights always on) position. If that is what has...

Q: How do I use the Uconnect voice training system?

If your Uconnect is having a hard time recognizing what are saying, then you can use the voice training feature. This will help your Uconnect system recognize your voice. You can turn on the voice training system in four different...

Q: Im getting 2 codes p1132 and p1152 why would they be on and why does my suv have trouble running when the engine is cold

Codes p1132 and P1152 have to do with the oxygen sensor circuits. The engine control unit relies on the oxygen sensors - along with many others - to read the air/fuel content of the exhaust. By measuring the air/fuel content...