Q: Q: I am changing alternators

I have the old alternator STUCK, i have removed the three bolts, belt and two plugs, and it still won't budge, how do i get it out?

3. Q: I am changing alternators

Q: Installed new rack and pinion,power steering pump and lines worked good for 2 days now no power steering. No leaks

Hi there. The replacement of the power steering components, should of lasted more than 2 days. If, there is a power steering cooler present in the system. It should have been flushed, to prevent contamination of the newly replaced power...

Q: Car makes clicking sound when driving

The main cause of a ticking noise coming from the engine on that car is the intake manifold gasket. It is a common problem with the 4.7 liter engine and can be fixed easily. I would recommend having a technician...

Q: Car lacks power on acceleration and stumbles at highway speed

This vehicle and engine has a list a mile long of various engine, cooling, computer, transmission, fuel and other possible problems that could contribute to causing the problems you are having. My best recommendation is to have a mechanic test...