Q: I always see car crashed and ruined in highways and I'm curious is there any materials other than metal better to protect a car?

Hi sir. I always see car crashed and ruined in highways and I'm always curious to know if there is any other substituting material that can protect a car better than metal or steel? Can a car be made in a material that could totally absorb the force of impact and get out without harm after impact? Thank you.

3. I always see car crashed and ruined in highways and I'm curious is there any materials other than metal better to protect a car?