Q: i already took off the wheel hub and bought the wheel bearing so how much would you charge to exchange the wheel bearing?

its on the question

Hi there. If you would like one of our mobile mechanics to come to your location and complete the service, please fill out this request for a wheel bearing replacement; as we need further information for you in order to provide you with an accurate quote.

• i already took off the wheel hub and bought the wheel bearing so how much would you charge to exchange the wheel bearing?