Q: I accidentally push the Key ignition in when pulling out my key

I accidentally pushed the key ignition in when taking my key out of the car. Now the car will not start when I place the key in. Radio and lights work with no issue.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your starting issue. This is a known issue with the Chrysler 300’s and was actually the subject of a recall. I would suggest taking your car to the Chrysler dealer to see if he recall may apply to your situation. If not, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the starting issue and fix it accordingly.

3. I accidentally push the Key ignition in when pulling out my key