Q: i 20 elite sportz diesel i want to replace my car wheels with alloy wheels.Present wheel dimensions 185/70R14.

185/70R14 wheel size i want to replace with alloy wheels,whether i have to replace both tyre and alloy wheel or new alloy wheels are enough.

A: As long as you get the same size rim, you s...

As long as you get the same size rim, you should be fine. Check on the factory rim to see if a size is stamped somewhere. It is usually on the inside of the rim so you may need to pull the wheel off the car to see it. When you find a wheel that you like, contact or look up the manufacturer and see if they have a fitment chart. The local wheel and tire store should be able to measure you current rim and determine what size wheel you can buy and still use the same tires.