Q: There is some error while I go and customize the vehicle settings.

Hey Good Morning, i have Hyundai sonata 2013 model there is some error while i go and customize the vehcle settngs --> Auto Lock

Hi there. Check the door courtesy light switch that keeps the door light off the dash and the dome light off when the door is closed. If the switch fails, it can make the door locks not activate. There could be a simple ground issue on the switch. Remove the switch from the driver door jam and clean the grounding area to the cab. Then put the door light switch back in and see if the error went away and the auto locks will work. If the auto locks are still not working and the message is still there, then there could be an issue with the key fob. Either the key fob lost the battery power or it has lost its memory. If you need further assistance with your auto locks not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. There is some error while I go and customize the vehicle settings.