Q: Hyundai Accent 2003 grinds when steering left or going straight.

Over the past months, I've been hearing this grinding noise that i can physically feel in the whole car when i turn left or even when im going straight. Turning right solves the grinding until i have to turn the wheel left again. The brake pads are fine, we changed them less than a month ago and they work like a dream but the grinding continued. On top of that, the left front tire is worn out on the inside under the fender, exposing the mesh underneath the rubber. Any insight is appreciated. UPDATE power steering fluid is full.

3. Hyundai Accent 2003 grinds when steering left or going straight.