Q: Hydraulic system is malfunctioning.

My hydraulic system is malfunctioning. What is wrong?

3. Hydraulic system is malfunctioning.

Q: I replaced the battery, alternator, did a tune up and changed the fuel filter. The truck still has trouble starting

A hard start or stall after starting is most likely caused by a fuel pump that is not holding pressure up to the fuel injectors after you shut off the engine. The fuel pressure should be tested to verify the...

Q: power steering not working, hydraulic fluid overflowing

Hello there. A few different faults can cause the power steering fluid to overflow. You are correct that a blockage of some sort could cause the system to overflow. The most likely cause would be either a blocked line, a...

Q: After installing electronic ignition system, I cannot get tachomter to read RPM. It is dead. 1975 Mercedes 450SLC

Hi there - there are a couple of possibilities for this problem. Worst case is that during the ignition modification, the tachometer was somehow shorted, and is not non-functional. More likely is a lack of the proper "trigger" path from...