Q: Hydraulic problem with convertible top

I am having problems with the hydraulics for the convertible top.

3. Hydraulic problem with convertible top

Q: Oil leak at front center of car

The hydraulic system for the hardtop is in the back and sides of the car. Oil leaks front and center would be engine, transmission, or power steering related. Leaks big enough to drip, and wet rubber hoses should be fixed...

Q: Convertible top won't go up

Hello, thank you for writing in. Due to the fact the convertible top's motors make no noise when they are triggered, they are likely not receiving any power. The most likely reason for this is a short that is only...

Q: Where is my PCV Valve located on my 2009 HHR SS 2.0 Turbo

Based on the parts diagram for your vehicle, the PCV valve itself is mounted to the intake manifold. See the part identified as No. "529" (ACDelco #12589440) on the just referenced parts diagram. Replacement of the valve might require removal...