Q: Hy Richard i am interested to replace on Honda Fit 2010 Hatchback basic front breaks pads and rotors i may have the parts how much

Hy Richard i am interested to replace on Honda Fit 2010 Hatchback basic front breaks pads and rotors i may have the parts how much will you charge the labor costs, i live in Tamarc 33321, thanks

You are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those parts or perform associated repairs on you car. To obtain an exact, instant quote based on your zip code, please use YourMechanic’s brake pad replacement service page. From that page, you can request rotor replacement, too, and that cost will will also be quoted for you. If you desire to supply your own parts, when reviewing your quote online at the link I just referred to, open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From there, you can choose to remove all the parts from your quote. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hy Richard i am interested to replace on Honda Fit 2010 Hatchback basic front breaks pads and rotors i may have the parts how much