Q: Hw u kno if car jump time

Hw u kno if car jump time

3. Hw u kno if car jump time

Q: Car wont reverse gear

When an automatic transmission starts to fail, reverse is frequently the first to go. Your transmission has a number of clutch disks and bands in it that have a friction lining much like a conventional clutch and like a conventional...

Q: Battery dying but immediately recharging.

It is possible that at some point a larger fuse than what the Vehicle Manufacturer recommends was installed in the charging system portion of the fuse box. I would recommend making sure all fuses related to the battery and alternator...

Q: Water seeping from engine, possible head gasket.

It is not recommended to buy any vehicle that has the check engine light on, unless you have negotiated a substantial discount to cover the risk. In reviewing the NHTSA database for this particular model, there are a well above...