Q: Hummer not making any noise when cranking

My Hummer won't start. The battery is fine and all the lights come on. It doesn't make any noise when I try to start it.

3. Hummer not making any noise when cranking

Q: Heat and air controls broken

Hi. This can be caused by two things. There are actuators or motors under the dash that operate doors in the vent system. These door direct air to the different vent locations. The actuators can be ran by vacuums or...

Q: Car shuddering

When the vehicle stability assistance (VSA) control module detects wheel spin, it sends a request to the modulator unit to apply brake pressure to slow the spinning wheel. At the same time, it sends a signal to the traction control...

Q: Why did my Check Engine Light come on after I replaced my battery?

An illuminated Check Engine Light can be caused by several different components. First, make sure the replacement battery is the right type for your vehicle. Then check that the vehicle is properly connected to the battery. You should also make...