Q: Hummer not making any noise when cranking

My Hummer won't start. The battery is fine and all the lights come on. It doesn't make any noise when I try to start it.

A: If your vehicle is not starting, but the ba...

If your vehicle is not starting, but the battery is okay, that may be a sign of several other possible problems. There may be a problem with the starter, with its electrical system, or perhaps a problem with the ignition switch. As this problem is likely electrical in nature, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, properly diagnose your vehicle’s starting issue, to ensure that the correct repair is made.