Q: Hub Nuts

When torquing the hub nuts is it done off the ground or on the ground? I am hearing both stories.

Q: What should I know about the positive retention floor mats?

Your floor mats provide protection for the carpeting under your feet, and the mats used in your vehicle have a special design. They’re what are called positive retention floor mats. They use a hook system to keep them in place...

Q: Car idling roughly and jerking, check engine light came on

Quite a few items can cause a misfire condition in your vehicle. Usually worn spark plugs are the most common cause, so they are usually replaced first before diagnosis can proceed any further. Since yours have been replaced as well...

Q: Car making high-pitched squeal when starting

Hi there! The squealing sound could be a serpentine belt that has been stretched out, causing it to lose traction against the pulleys on your engine. For this and all of your other symptoms, I would recommend having your vehicle...