Q: Hub Nuts

When torquing the hub nuts is it done off the ground or on the ground? I am hearing both stories.

Q: My car keeps stalling in the rain and causing battery to die or go low. Bad distributor causing a short?

Hi there. In most cases, a gradual power drain like you've described is commonly due to an electrical short in the charging system. Although the alternator itself might test good, there are several wires and connectors that could be damaged,...

Q: What does the ABS Light mean on the dash?

There are quite a few important lights on the dash of your car. One of them is the ABS Light. Under normal conditions, the only time you should see this light turn on is when you first crank the ignition....

Q: Truck stalls when stopping

Hi. Normally, I would suspect that the idle control valve is the problem, but that isn't the only thing that could be wrong with your vehicle. Vacuum leaks could also cause a rough idle and if its big enough, could...