Q: How would i know if my fuses have been switched? A friend of mine's ex boyfriend

A friend of mine's ex boyfriend messed with her fuse box and we can't figure out what's wrong. She believes he switched some of them and possibly took a few but we can't figure it out the manuals aren't color-coded or say anything specific about the chips and where they should be placed. Please help!

Hi there. You would need a fuse box diagram to be able to check the fuses. The manual should have a diagram and tell you what amperage ratings that the fuses should be. Most vehicles will also have a diagram on the fuse box cover. If you want to have the fuses checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [make sure that the fuses are correct] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/fuse-replacement

3. How would i know if my fuses have been switched? A friend of mine's ex boyfriend