Q: How would I go about fixing my turbo that is smoking on my 2003 Saab 9-3

Has the smell of burning oil while idling, today noticed some smoke from under the hood. Popped the hood and the smoke was coming from the turbo.

Hello. If you have oil leaking on the turbo then the leak needs to be located. Most of the time on this vehicle the issue is the turbo itself. When the turbo has an internal seal that fails you will get oil on the turbo that will cause smoking. It can also be an external seal or line. Either way it will need to be cleaned up and then reinspected for the leak. The most common fix for this is a turbo replacement or rebuild. If you are wanting to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose where the oil leak is] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/oil-fluid-leak-inspection

3. How would I go about fixing my turbo that is smoking on my 2003 Saab 9-3