Q: How u doing sir I need to find a place to fix my backdoor on my 08 g35 backdoor is stuck won't open

Backdoor is stuck I need it fixed assp

Hi RJ. Thanks for writing in today. We’d be more than happy to help you with your stuck door issue. However, in order to determine what is causing the door to be stuck, we’ll have to first complete a door will not open inspection. This will allow us to come to your location and inspect the vehicle to isolate what is actually damaged, so we can provide you with an estimate for completing the right repairs. To set up this appointment, click this link to the service page. On that page, select the Get a Quote button and enter your vehicle information. After we receive your information, we’ll send you an estimate for service.

3. How u doing sir I need to find a place to fix my backdoor on my 08 g35 backdoor is stuck won't open