Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1neow40js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1neow40js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1neow40js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1neow40js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1neow40js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1neow40js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1neow40js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1neow40js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1neow40js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1neow40js:173:8

Q: How to tighten battery connectors

My back car lights were on and I couldn't figure out why I didn't know if it was the break lights or what. Later that day my battery died and my granddad said he loosened my battery poles so it wouldn't drain my battery (this was the next day) and I said it was already dead so now I need to know how to tighten the connectors back so I can charge my battery. Please help

A: Hello. Bolting connectors back on can be da...

Hello. Bolting connectors back on can be dangerous if you are not clear on how to do this. If you do not understand the mechanical (bolt on) connection between your cars electrical wiring to the battery terminals, for your own safety do not attempt to make adjustments or connections there. The reason is if you mistakenly short circuit anything in the vicinity of the battery, worst of all if you short circuit the top (or side) post connectors, the battery could explode leading to injury. I recommend having an expert properly have this done. An automobile battery is a high energy device containing hundreds of amps of power. All aspects of car maintenance have elements of danger but this is one that can be particularly dangerous if you are unexperienced. The main idea is to open up the clamps using a ratchet, cleaning the terminals, and tightening the clamps on the correct terminals. The most important aspect is making sure the cables are connected at the right cables. Always connect the positive cable first to avoid a short circuit. Again, have someone skilled perform this procedure if you are unsure.