Q: How to set the cams

I need to find out how to set the cams on a 3.4

3. How to set the cams

Q: My security light is on and my 2005 Chevy equinox will not start..what's going on

Check to see if your battery voltage is low, that is below 12.6 volts. If the battery is discharged or faulty, the immobilizer system might set. If battery voltage is normal and you suspect the immobilizer system is on, to...

Q: the idle is a little rocky, but better since i put iridium plugs in it but it still didn't accelerate as soon as i press the gas

The backfiring and the rough idle are probably related. Backfiring is often caused by a too lean or too rich air-to-fuel ratio although a few other causes are discussed below. A backfire in the intake manifold is caused by a...

Q: Fuel gauge keeps jumping back past the E on the gas reader

Hey, thanks for writing in. There may be two different issues at play here. Your fuel gauge sending unit may be faulty which is what causes the fuel gauge to fluctuate erratically not reading correctly. This is a small...