Q: How to set a carburetor on a big block 454? I think the carburetor is a 600 cm

I need some info or a good mechanic that knows how to ajust a 600 carburetor.4barrel on a 1973 corvette stingray with a big block 454 V 8.

Hi - As excited as most of our team would be to work on a classic, big-block ’Vette, that is not a service we can offer at this time. I would check references by other Corvette forum members on a reputable Corvette tuning resource in your location. Happy motoring!

3. How to set a carburetor on a big block 454? I think the carburetor is a 600 cm