Q: How to replace backing plate on VW Jetta 98

The backing plate is damage need to replace how do I remove it

3. How to replace backing plate on VW Jetta 98

Q: My car shakes or vibrate at a stop

Hi there: Unfortunately, neither of those three error codes are associated with a component that is causing your vibration issue. The P0135 is related to the O2 sensor, and P0421 and P0401 are related to catalytic converter sensor issues. I...

Q: Car won't start - 1998 Dodge Durango

The starting troubles you are having are likely related to your battery or your starter. You will want to start by jump starting the vehicle. If this works, the battery was drained. The battery then may just need a good...

Q: Sluggish shifting

Oil leaks, unfortunately, will only get worse over time. So identifying the type and source of the leak will be vital to the overall health of the vehicle. Some possibilities on the engine would be the valve cover area, the...