Q: How to replace back seats into their original position (Stow & Go Dodge Caravan)

How can you place the rear seats back to their original position if the cords to pull on have mistakenly been trapped beneath the seats? I have a 2010 Dodge Caravan mini-Van --- someone helped me put the seats in the back down flat (a young employee at a store who now I think was not familiar with this system of Stow & Go), and now I can't put them back to their original position. Please Help!!! I have three kids and need the extra seats ASAP!!

Hi there. This video is a good tutorial on how the stow-and-go seats are removed and reinstalled. Hopefully this will help you.

3. How to replace back seats into their original position (Stow & Go Dodge Caravan)