Q: How to remove the whole the rear control arm &hub unit

How to remove the bushing holding the control arm

3. How to remove the whole the rear control arm &hub unit

Q: EGR valve stuck closed in 1988 F-150

Although it says the EGR valve is stuck closed, that's not going to make the car stall. You would get more nitrous oxides in the catalytic converter fluid. So, it doesn't affect that. The EGR valve problem is not the...

Q: my car door wont open from the inside or outside. I slammed it pretty hard because I was mad but now itll pull away from the car a

Hi there. It's possible that this is just a minor issue; like the door lock being stuck or slightly bent. If this is the case, the door lock or hinge might need to be replaced. It's also possible that something...

Q: My car shuts down when I'm driving down road, like it ran out of gas. It also overheats and blows cold air when the heat it on.

The very first step you need to take is getting a scan run on the computer. Take your car to a technician or a local parts store and have them scan the car. They will give you a list of...