Q: How to remove the hydronic drive belt tensioner. I'm stuck on the bottom bolt and need to know if it's right hand turn or left

Need to know which way bolt on tensioner loosens

One good way to figure this out is to look at the way the belt rides on the pulley. To release the belt tension, the pulley will have to move away from the belt to give some slack. Use your wrench or socket and turn the hex piece on the tensioner toward the hydraulic actuator putting force on it. As you apply force, your will see the tensoiner start to depress and the tension will be removed from the belt so you can get the belt off. After looking at a picture of the tensioner, it looks like you have to turn the hex piece to the left to remove tension.

3. How to remove the hydronic drive belt tensioner. I'm stuck on the bottom bolt and need to know if it's right hand turn or left