Q: How to remove driver side valve cover

I can't remove the driver side valve cover it is tight against the intake and this other part I'm not sure what it is but it connects to the block and has a nut on the top with 25Nm imprinted on it and I can't figure out how to remove that

Hey there, thanks for writing in. The reason you cannot get the valve cover off is likely due to the intake manifold needing to be removed before the valve cover will clear enough to get it off the engine. If possible, I would consult with a local mechanic if you need further assistance with this.

3. How to remove driver side valve cover