Q: How to remove dashboard to b able replace the heater core?

I need to remove the dashboard to replace the heater core can you tell me how can I do that please

Hello. Replacing the heater core is an extensive job. You can subscribe to AllData DIY and purchase a short subscription to factory information and repair procedures. It costs about $27 for one year of unlimited data. I recommend you have a technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the AC/Heating system to make sure that the heater core is what’s causing you the issue.

3. How to remove dashboard to b able replace the heater core?