Q: how to remove black case for front plug wires

Trying to replace front plug wires . Cannot open black protective case. How do I open to access wires

3. how to remove black case for front plug wires

Q: My alternator reading that the solenoid is bad when I took it off and took it to the shop they did a test on the alternator in the

Hi. There could be several things going on here. The battery for the car could be going bad or already is bad, causing the alternator to read low voltage. The battery needs to be tested as well. The fuse for...

Q: replacing struts. had no problem with driver side but pasenger side giving me fits.

Hello. In order to answer your question I would require a few more details on what you are having trouble with. If you are having trouble aligning the hub / brake assembly with the struts, it may be possible that...

Q: Hello , one of windshield wiper works and the other don't , do you have an idea of what the issue may be?

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The wipers are independently motored, and powered through the same switch. The power supply to the motor is either not making to that side, or the motor has failed. You should be able to...