Q: How to remove a radiator from a Mercedes 560sel 1990 model

The car has been standing for more than 10 years, now I'm replacing most parts of it,and the car is over heating, and I need to recondition the radiator.

Once you have the coolant drained, you will need to disconnect the cooling system hoses, and possibly the transmission cooler lines. Some vehicles require removal of the fan for clearance as well. You will need to remove a few trim pieces to gain access to the mounting brackets for the radiator. I suggest purchasing a factory service manual for your vehicle if you want to do this yourself. It will give details and step-by-step directions for this and other repairs you may need to make. If you don’t feel comfortable performing this repair, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can perform a radiator replacement for you.