Q: How to properly use a car seat?

How to properly use a car seat?

3. How to properly use a car seat?

Q: Q: How do I set the cruise control?

When you’re cruising down the highway, you may want to give your foot a rest while driving. Cruise control keeps your vehicle at a constant speed as you travel. This setting is adjusted by a small lever on the right...

Q: What type of child seat should I use?

Using the right type of child seat is critical to protecting your little ones while on the road. Your Altima is able to accommodate three different types of child seats: Rear facing child seats Front facing child seats Booster...

Q: What does the Cruise Main indicator light mean?

The Cruise Main indicator light is located on the instrument panel. When you press the Cruise button to turn on the cruise control, then the Cruise Main indicator light will illuminate.