Q: How to override the safe mode

I have changed the throttle body yet it keep recoding error code 2111 , I have also changed the PCM all to no result, please help me out what can I do? Thanks for your assistance

Hi there:

The P-2011 OBD-II error code is set when the PCM sees the throttle plate sticking in an open position. Usually this is due to a faulty TPS (Throttle Position Sensor). If this code is set and the throttle plate is actually stuck open, there will be other codes set and the TPS may actually be relaying the correct information to the computer. To solve your issue, you’ll need to either replace the TPS, and reset the error code with a professional digital scanner or contact a professional mechanic to complete this service for you.