Q: How to keep 2017 Prius hatchback from opening so tall? I am short and can't reach to close.

How can one shorten the opening space of a 2017 Prius hatchback? I am short and have trouble reaching the hand slot to close the hatchback. I am considering buying this new Prius but need to solve this issue first. Dealership has no solutions except putting a stool in the trunk and hauling that out to stand on and close the hatchback door. I'm too old to try that solution!

3. How to keep 2017 Prius hatchback from opening so tall? I am short and can't reach to close.