Q: How to install the bottom radiator hose onto the radiator. It has a metal fitting and won't stay on properly.

Metal fitting on hose will not allow the hose to properly stay on the radiator

Hello. The lower hose has a twist lock that holds on the lower hose and the radiator outlet has two O-rings. Sometimes the hose will not lock well once removed and most mechanics recommend replacing the hose with a new one any time the hose needs to be disconnected. If you need help with the radiator hose installation, a technician from YourMechanic can assist or simply perform the installation for you.

3. How to install the bottom radiator hose onto the radiator. It has a metal fitting and won't stay on properly.