Q: How do you get stuck CD out of a CD player?

I forgot that you have to let the stereo take the disk on its own while inserting one. So i shoved it inside and now its stuck inside and i cant get it out is it broken or can i fix it?

Hi there. You will have to either try to pull out the second CD if you can, or you will have to remove the CD player from the dash and take it apart to retrieve the two CD’s without damaging them. If you need further assistance with taking apart your CD player, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How do you get stuck CD out of a CD player?