Q: Q: How to get car running again

My car has been sitting in our driveway for a year. It's currently not running, and I'd like to figure out how to get it running again.

3. Q: How to get car running again

Q: Q: Car overheating during idling or stop and go traffic

Hello. If the engine will stay cool with the AC on or when the vehicle is moving then there is a cooling fan circuit issue. The computer may not be turning on the fan when the engine is getting hot....

Q: Putting back brakes on all new of course but now I can't get the drum back on. It's like something holding it back to slide on easy

Hello. A common problem when rebuilding rear drum brakes is that the brake cylinder has too much air or fluid in it causing the brake shoes to be pushed too far out. Then the brake drum won't go back on...

Q: Car heats up but only blows out cold air and the temp. Goes up then back down. Radiator is full of anti freeze

The engine temperature needs to be above 180 to 190 degrees before the thermostat opens and you will then have heated coolant flow to the heater core. If your engine does not keep a steady temperature then the thermostat may...