Q: How to get car running again

My car has been sitting in our driveway for a year. It's currently not running, and I'd like to figure out how to get it running again.

Hi. The battery will definitely be dead at this point so you can charge it or try jumpstarting the car, it may still run. If the battery isn’t too old, it should be able to hold a charge and the car should be drivable. If the car doesn’t start, there is an issue with spark or fuel delivery. A certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, would be able to inspect the staring issue and ensure that fuel is being delivered to the engine.

3. How to get car running again