Q: Parking assist

sevice park assist how to fix

3. Parking assist

Q: Leak in windshield caused electrical failure

At this point, make sure you have careful documentation of your experiences with the car, dates, names and all paperwork from dealer repairs, etc. Check work done at the dealer if at all possible when the car is returned to...

Q: Q: Spongy brake

Cars equipped with ABS often require remote actuation of the ABS system, using a bi-directional scan tool, in order to expel the trapped air in the valving and cylinders. That air may be the cause of the difficulty you are...

Q: Car jerking past 10 MPH

The shaking steering wheel at relatively low speeds is telling me that there is a tire on the front end of your vehicle that has a broken belt, causing it to be out of round; the jerking could be the...