Q: Parking assist

sevice park assist how to fix

3. Parking assist

Q: My car idles rough when I have my foot on the brake at a stop light

This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve is located on or near your intake manifold that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: How do I quickly defrost the windshield and front windows?

If you are in a hurry and you have poor visibility due to frosted windows, you can quickly defrost the windows and windshield. Here’s how: 1. Use the fan control dial to set the fan to the maximum speed. 2....

Q: Truck has a slight shake at idle in park or in drive at a stoplight

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having an issue with one of its three main components: air, fuel, and spark. Most vibrations and shaking come from a misfire of some kind. You will want to check...