Q: How to fix my transmission

How to fix my transmission

3. How to fix my transmission

Q: Coolant leak from a black box (HVAC box)?

The most likely cause of your leak is the heater core inside of the car's heater case. The leak will come out of the A/C's drain. If you are going to bypass the heater core then I would recommend connecting...

Q: Q: Heater only blowing cold air.

There are two likely causes for your concern. Either your heater core inside your dashboard is clogged, or one of the doors that directs the air to your heater core is malfunctioning. I would enlist the help of a certified...

Q: 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme won't shift out of Park

This is a common problem when the shift lock solenoid either isn't getting a signal or has failed, have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect and diagnose the problem.