Q: How to decide best vehicle to buy with least recalls

Heard so much how Suburu Outback/ Forester were best made vehicles and then heard about safety recalls for steering column and other problems. Am now confused and don't know what to look for as Kia, Honda, Toyota , Hyundai also have recalls for 2016. Confused and wondering how best to evaluatenas they all have problems. Is their anywhere to search best vehicles with least recalls or is their a better way to decide pros and cons as having trouble with making a decision. Thanks

If you purchase a vehicle from any dealer, they are not supposed to sell any vehicle with open recalls. Almost all vehicles have a recall or technical repair bulletins that require service in one way or another. The best thing is to check for consumer complaints on new vehicles when there is no recall or bulletin yet. Before you purchase any used vehicle, you should have a pre-purchase inspection from a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.